Unlock your Splits
Work at your own time and at your own pace
Wherever you are in the Universe!
– For those starting out on their splits
– For those close to getting their full splits
– For advanced practitioners aiming for oversplits
Get into Splits
Unlocking your splits for the very first time will feel like an achievement of a lifetime. At least that is how it felt like for me when my hips landed on the ground the first time around. The thing is, it took me a really loooong time to get into my splits because all I did was just holding the posture for at least 1 minute and boy was that painful! Over years of training, study, experience and research, I have found that there are techniques that will get you into the splits. And guess what? They are also EASIER AND FASTER!!!
In this workshop, you will learn about the different stretching techniques that will get you into your full splits:
- Passive Flexibility
- Active Flexibility
- PNF Stretching
- Kinesiological Stretching
- Extended Length Conditioning
What you will get:
- Access to a Protected Website with the Lectures and Drills videos on different stretching techniques for splits.
- Form and execution checkup and feedback
- Progress checkup
- 24/7 Online Support for 1 week
- Fill out the form below.
- Send payment via GCash 09569343398 or Bank Deposit via BPI Account no. 3089018829 Raisa Athena Bantol
- Send your details along with the screenshot of proof of payment to m.me/yogabohol Yoga Bohol or send DM through instagram @raisaalltheway
- Phone number
Last year 2020, I themed my September classes around Splits and at that time, I made it a point that I was not going to touch any of my students for any adjustment whatsoever. The progress they made even in just one week was really amazing and to see it right before my very eyes made it even more magical. The cues and guidance I gave them during these classes were the techniques I have learned for my practice. They got to where they are at without need of any physical adjustment from my part, just verbal cues and some demo. The techniques definitely worked: their bodies really opened up!